If a student has lost his/her marksheet or certificate and want to get the duplication of that certificate or mark sheet. First of all you must submit an FIR in your police station. Then download the application form to apply for the duplication document from this link https://fbise.edu.pk/duplicate-documents-indx.php. Fill the download application form with all the necessary information like:

        Exam Passing Year

        Marks and Grade

        Private or Regular Student etc.

The candidate can submit the application through the head of institute if a regular student. On the other hand the private student will have to submit the application through FBISE recognized/affiliated institution. Attach the necessary documents like ID card etc. as per the application form demands.

Duplicate Marksheet of Federal Board FBISE?

There is a fee that every applicant has to pay to get a duplication mark sheet. Download the challan form, from official website of FBISE and submit it to the recommended bank branches of Habib bank etc.

The regular students can submit the complete application form with all documents attached through their respective institution’s head. Private candidate can submit through the head of any FBISE recognized institution.

If you can visit the Federal board office then you can submit the application directly to the office of Secretary FBISE, Sector H-8/4, Islamabad.

Visit this page of FBISE for more details and procedure to get your duplicate Certificate.

FBISE Duplicate Documents Information: https://fbise.edu.pk/duplicate-documents-indx.php

For all Pakistan board results 2024 visit us on the result day to get your result.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *